Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Urgence!

Sadly, I got into a decent accident today on the freeway and most likely said goodbye to my car for the last time. Since I'm not injured and walked away, I feel like making light of the situation and taking the opportunity to learn accident vocabulary in a different language.


While this isn't my car, it probably looks very similar to mine right now...

  • un airbag (m): airbag
  • une ambulance (f): ambulance
  • un accident (m): accident
  • la ceinture de sécurité (f): seatbelt
  • une collision (f): crash
  • les dégâts (mpl): damages
  • l'embouteillage (m): traffic jam
  • freiner: to brake
  • un pneu crevé (m): flat tire
  • un policier (m): police officer
  • ralentir: to slow down
  • une urgence (f): emergency

(Vocabulary taken from Quizlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment